It's simple: All Pure Saunas come with a 2 year warranty on the wood, heaters, sound system, control panels, and internal parts.
If you have any difficulty setting up your sauna or notice any problems, please call or email us with the details and we will help you resolve the issue.
We can normally trouble shoot any issue over the phone and if that does not solve the issue we can then determine if a part needs to be replaced. If the part is under warranty we will issue you a Warranty Claim number and ship the new part to you at no charge. Parts are shipped within 3 business days by Canada Post Expedited Parcel.
On occasion we may request you send digital pictures of the defective part before we ship the new part to you at no cost. We reserve the right to request that you ship the defective part back to us. The cost of shipping any parts for warranty claims back to us is the responsibility of the customer. If the part was defective in material or workmanship we will fix or replace the part and have it shipped back to you at our expense.
The warranty does not cover
- Transfer of ownership: This warranty only extends to the original purchaser.
- Repairs or replacements required as a result of abuse, neglect, alteration, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other natural calamity, abnormal use, accidental damage, or improper installation
- Commercial use. Our saunas are designed for personal use only. If you wish to use one for a commercial purpose, please call us.
- Incidental costs or damages arising out of any alleged defective component or from its repair or replacement
- Replacement of the entire Sauna. This warranty extends only to repair or replace covered components proved to be defective in material or workmanship.